In order to use this Website, individuals must be 18 years of age or older and affirm that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
TechDonalds grails at reconciling/providing online solutions to different queries/problems that users of personal computers and peripherals may encounter while using it. The users of this service while creating their profile on the Portal for this purpose may be parting with their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly. This Policy applies to persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with TechDonalds customers, prospective customers, any persons that visit TechDonalds website, persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of TechDonalds and persons submitting employment inquiries to TechDonalds. This Policy does not apply to persons employed byTechDonalds. We agree not to process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or authorized by the users.
Form of Information
This Policy applies to information that is obtained by TechDonalds, whether through electronic or print communications. TechDonalds respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. TechDonalds requests certain Personal Information as identified herein. Do not provide TechDonalds with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so.
PII: How Does TechDonalds Gather Personal Information
“Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) means any information relating to an identified natural person, or a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number, or one or more factors relating to physical, psychological, mental, economic, or social identity.
System information: TechDonalds does not access or otherwise open any PII (such as the contents of personal documents, photos, or web browsing history) stored on a Customer’s personal computer unless authorized Services require access. The data collected from the PC includes items such as:
1. System name & IP, Windows version, and browser type.
2. Disk drives, disk controllers and installed hardware.
3. System board, BIOS, CPU, video and memory configuration.
4. Programs running during testing.
5. System status, such as CPU load and available disk space.
- General Browsing: TechDonalds gathers navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information allows us to see which areas of our website are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitors online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Web site (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
- Registration and Transactions: Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account, purchase service plans online or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address and telephone number), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable TechDonalds to deliver services to you. TechDonalds currently uses the Pay Pal gateway Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to safeguard your information, including your credit card number, during online transactions.
TechDonalds does not publish credit card information in any form of communication in any media (Website, chat, testimonial, remote support, email and voice) or on its server.
Does TechDonalds Disclose your Personal Identifiable Information?
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website, TechDonalds, its employees, the Website, and the public. TechDonalds does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. Your PII may also be used by us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, joint ventures, and/or partners in Website data analysis, fulfilling orders, processing payments, or, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails, and to provide you with additional content, information, and/or services. If PII is provided to any of these third parties, they may not use or disclose your PII for any other purpose. We will not share your PII with unauthorized third parties.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
1. Member account, password and security: If any of the Service requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify TechDonalds immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. TechDonalds will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by TechDonalds or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your PII, including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.
When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen. TechDonalds periodically distributes an e-mail newsletter, and you choose whether you want to receive a newsletter from us when you create your account. If you later decide not to receive the newsletter, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
2. Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the “forgot my password” feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your TechDonalds account information.
Onward Transfer: As referenced above, TechDonalds may transfer or share your PII with an authorized third party that provides at least the same level of privacy protection as TechDonalds’s. In addition, information about our Customers, including their PII, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business or the sale or pledge of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which PII would be transferred as one of the business assets of TechDonalds.
Access: TechDonalds provides Customers with access to their PII that TechDonalds holds. TechDonalds agrees that Customers may correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
Data Integrity: TechDonalds will collect PII that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. TechDonalds takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. We are also committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Website. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your PII from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any authorized third parties with whom we may share or transfer such information take comparable steps to protect that security.
Do Not Track Requests: The Website does not respond to browser-based, Do Not Track requests or signals. Further, Company does not allow other parties to collect PII over time and across different websites when a Customer or user accesses the Website.
Children: TechDonalds‘s Website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
Third Party Sites: TechDonalds‘s Website contains links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your PII with unauthorized third party websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a TechDonalds logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although TechDonalds chooses its affiliates carefully TechDonalds is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
Enforcement: TechDonalds periodically verifies that the Policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with applicable laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of PII in accordance with the principles contained in this Policy and the Terms and Conditions.